EAGLES Home Educators is proud to announce our yearly USED BOOK SALE
Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church
1450 Pine Rd
(Modular in back of church)
Sale is 1-4 PM, May 10, 2013
Two information classes will be offered
· Chill Out 101/How to Homeschool 12 PM –1:30
· How to Homeschool Highschool 1:30 PM –3 PM
· Anyone can sell you don’t have to be an EAGLES member
· Drop off 9AM Pick up 4:30-5:30
· 20% sellers fee will be taken off your total sales when calculated
· The sellers fee is deducted to 10% if you work a time slot available at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0445A4A92BAA8-used
· Any style book label can be used. It needs the following information: Your name, book name, grade or theme, book price and any relevant information about the book ie missing pages, All books labeled with HP will be marked to half off at 3PM. If you don’t wish for your books to be cut in price leave off the HP
· Items are placed in rooms by grade level or themes (art, music, foreign language, thematic study, parent books, computer, manipulatives early elementary readers, Middle and Highschool readers, dvd/videos, games)
· Sellers must provide a detailed book list to the checkout upon book dropoff
· Sellers also must leave labeled containers for us to repack for pickup.
· Sellers will provide a self addressed stamped envelope in which you will receive a check for sales within approx. 2 weeks.
· Sellers must also sign a liability waiver upon leaving their books at the facility that we are not responsible for lost or mislabeled books All books left after 5:30 will be taken to Goodwill.
· A free table will be located at the door for any items you wish to just get rid of.
· All sellers are invited to an early pre-sale at 11AM.
RSVP to email@example.com your intent to sell so we can expect you.
· Doors open at 1PM
· Items will be grouped in rooms by grade level and or study area
· All items will be purchased with one payment cash, check or charge to EAGLES Home Educators
· At 3PM items marked HP will be marked down to Half Price